"Paint a New Life" Charity Sale and Art Exhibition 2021 by The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (Phase I and II)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (HKSR) hosts the "Paint A New Life" Charity Sale and Art Exhibition (Phase I and II) to raise funds to support the rehabilitation services for the underprivileged in 2021.
ViAsia PR is appointed as the promoting and marketing agency to organize and coordinate the charitable art event, including
- solicitation of sponsors, such as media, venue and event sponsors; and
- solicitation of painters and celebrities for donation of art pieces for charity sales.
Admist Covid 19 pandemic, we have successfully launched the event consisted of 2 phases with a kick off ceremony (+ live streaming), art exhibition & charity sale (online & offline), virtual tour, publicity videos, media conference and art appreciation seminars, etc.
The event features 75 artworks created by people from different walks of life [Renowned Painters / Celebrities / Service Users / Art Enthusiasts] showcasing their precious memories and life journey. The exhibition also gives new meaning to the phrase “arts have no boundaries”, showing that based on the fundamental premise of equality, people with disabilities or chronic illnesses could also participate in artistic creation and reach their full potential.
Established in 1959, HKSR is a pioneer in rehabilitation services in Hong Kong. It provides one-stop services for people in need, ranging from rehabilitation, health management, accessible transport and travel, supported employment and elderly care services. HKSR has over 30 service units with an annual attendance exceeding 1.3 million.
Date: 09 April – 08 May, 2021 (Mon – Sat)
Location: The Muse Gallery, Hotel Stage
Date: 01 Jun – 11 Nov, 2021 (Mon – Sun)
Location: Kocham Polske HK Cultural Space & Gallery
Scope of Services
- PR Partner
- Project Management
- PR Strategy and Publicity
- Event Planning and Management
- Fund Raising
- Solicitation of Sponsors (Event / Painters / Celebrities / Media / Venues)
- Art Donation and Buyers
- Kick Off Ceremony (+ Live Streaming)
- Programme Rundown
- Venue Design and Production
- Art Display Plan
- Pandemic Contingency Plan
- Press Conference
- Press Release, Pitching and Monitoring
- Media Interviews and Features
- Media Liaison
- Professional Photography and Videography
- Administrative and Logistics Arrangement